Vascular Biology 2018
Pulsus group have proud to present 5th International Conference on Heart Congress, Vascular Biology & Surgeons Meeting on November 19-20, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia.
Pulsus conferences is an internationally renowned peer-review publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established in the year 1984 with offices in Canada and Hyderabad, India has acquired open access journals to expand its Open Access Publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies. Pulsus has been very instrumental to provide an invaluable channel for scientists and researchers to exchange ideas and research by creating a forum for discussing the possibilities of future collaborations between universities, institutions, research bodies and organizations from different countries through international accredited conferences
Our conference includes a well-balanced line up of speakers, covering both broad and specific topics of interest. Our aims to provide Cardiovascular-specialists, surgeons, technologists and anyone professionally involved in Cardiovascular Disease with an opportunity to learn about the complexity of the disease, discuss interventional procedures, look at new and advanced cardiac practices and their efficiency and efficacy in the treatment of various cases, and understand local realities and practical constraints in improving patient-care. The vascular biology 2018 will be organized around the theme " Exploring the advancements in Vascular Biology with Surgeons ". vascular biology 2018 is comprised of 18 tracks designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Cardiovascular and Surgeons related affairs.
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about Cardio vascular and its surgeries; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Cardiovascular diseases and Health community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the cardiovascular intervention and diagnosis, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in surgeries, cardiovascular diseases, cardiovascularmedicine, cardiovascular pharmacology, renovascular hypertension and are hallmarks of this conference.
- Healthcare associations
- Medical universities
- Cardiology Societies
- Research Scientists
- Academic faculties
- Medical Students
- Diagnostic laboratory professionals
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
- Track 1: Vascular System
- Track 2: Vascular Engineering
- Track 3: Vascular Infections of Appendage
- Track 4: Vascular Pharmacology
- Track 5: Vascular Imaging
- Track 6: Situation of Cardiovascular Infection
- Track 7: Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Track 8: Renal and Neurovascular Diseases
- Track 9: Prevention of vascular Disease
- Track 10: Vascular Biology and Therapeutics
- Track 11: Vascular Dementia
- Track 12: Neovascular Glaucoma
- Track 13: Surgery During the Pregnancy
- Track 14: Vascular Surgeon
- Track 15: Transmyocardial laser Revascularization
- Track 16: Atherosclerosis
- Track 17: vascular Medicine
- Track 18: vascular system Case Reports
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: https://vascular.cmesociety.com/